Automotive Window Tinting
Signature Glass Tinting offers nothing but the absolute best automotive window film. We have literately hand picked our window film line up from the best manufacturers in the world. Each and every product has something to offer, for some its all about the look, others need a Skin Cancer Foundation recommended product and other’s need something that offers the absolute best heat rejection possible. Below is a list of the products that we have to offer along with the manufacturers specifications. You will also find below a link to the very popular LLumar Automotive Window Film Viewer, an on-line photo gallery and our Youtube Channel. We hope these links will help you find the best film for your specific vehicle.
Benefits of Automotive Window Tinting
Choose an Automotive Window Film Product for your Project
The LLumar ATC is the absolute best deep dyed polyester window film on the market today. We have been offering the ATC for over 10 years, talk about a proven track record. This is the film that all the other manufacturers try and copy. If you have an SUV or a new pick-up truck, the ATC will match your factory tinted glass. The ATC is a true, clean, sophisticated “black” looking window film that will improve the looks of any type of car. Whether you drive a sexy coupe or the family 4 door sedan, the ATC offers the look that you desire. The ATC is signal friendly and will not interrupt any of today’s modern electronic systems. The ATC will filter 99% of the harmful ultraviolet rays and help eliminate the annoying Southern California afternoon glare.
- 50% – 26% heat rejection SIRR 29% – 99% UV protection
- 35% – 35% heat rejection SIRR 29% – 99% UV protection
- 20% – 41% heat rejection SIRR 29% – 99% UV protection
- 15% – 44% heat rejection SIRR 29% – 99% UV protection
- 05% – 47% heat rejection SIRR 29% – 99% UV protection
LLumar CTX “Ceramic”
When it comes to ceramic window films the LLumar CTX is considered by some to be the pioneer of the industry. The CTX offers superior heat rejection, very similar to the high performance metallic and titanium window films that ruled the road back at the turn of the century. Heat rejection and glare control is what the CTX has to offer. The LLumar CTX is a ceramic film designed to work with today’s modern vehicle electronic systems. The CTX has a proven track record, 2nd to no other automotive window film in it’s class on the market today. The CTX will filter 99% of the harmful ultraviolet rays and best of all offers superior heat rejection compared to high performance and carbon style window films.
- 50% – 35% heat rejection SIRR 68% – 99% UV protection
- 35% – 48% heat rejection SIRR 69% – 99% UV protection
- 30% – 49% heat rejection SIRR 68% – 99% UV protection
- 15% – 55% heat rejection SIRR 69% – 99% UV protection
- 05% – 60% heat rejection SIRR 79% – 99% UV protection
Madico Black Pearl “Nano-Ceramic”
The Madico Black Pearl, Nano-Ceramic window film is one of the most exciting new products we have ever offered. The Black Pearl is a very unique hybrid style window film that offers amazing IR heat rejection along with a true dark charcoal grey look. The Black Pearl is not green or blue like a lot of the other IR films on the market today. Best of all the Black Pearl Nano-Ceramic is affordable, never before were we able to offer a high infrared heat rejection window film for around the same price as a regular ceramic window film. The Black Pearl Nano-Ceramic is a metal free, infrared absorbing window film that works great with today’s modern vehicle electronics. This film is available in five different shades and is backed by a Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- 55% – 50% heat rejection IR 87% – 99% UV protection
- 45% – 53% heat rejection IR 89% – 99% UV protection
- 35% – 54% heat rejection IR 87% – 99% UV protection
- 20% – 57% heat rejection IR 87% – 99% UV protection
- 05% – 63% heat rejection IR 88% – 99% UV protection
LLumar IRX IR Blocking Nano-Ceramic
The Llumar IRX is the latest and greatest Nano-Ceramic, IR blocking window film from Eastman Performance Films. The IRX is a color stable, IR blocking Nano-Ceramic window film that offers impressive heat rejection and head turning style. The IRX is not blue or green like other infrared window films. The IRX offers a traditional charcoal hue and is designed to keep your car cool and looking good for those long commutes. With an 88% average IR heat rejection, the IRX is absolutely one of the best performing window films on the market today.
- 50% – 49% heat rejection IR 87% SIRR – 99% UV protection
- 35% – 54% heat rejection IR 87% SIRR – 99% UV protection
- 30% – 58% heat rejection IR 87% SIRR – 99% UV protection
- 15% – 59% heat rejection IR 88% SIRR – 99% UV protection
If you have any additional questions about the automotive window tint that is offered by Signature Glass Tinting, please contact us today by calling our office at (949) 515-TINT (8468). We would be happy to answer all of your questions about your particular application.