Vehicle tint will offer countless benefits including protecting skin by blocking UV rays, cooling your car, and reducing glare – just to name a few. But, before you make the initial purchase, ask yourself these five important questions to ensure you are on the right track.
- How long will window tint last? – The lifetime of window films is dependent on many factors including product type and quality, the climate, and the amount of direct sunlight your car is exposed to.
- How long will it take to tint my windows? – The process can take anywhere from 45 minutes to a few hours depending on how many windows are being tinted.
- Is the vehicle tint being used covered by a warranty? – Most quality products come with a limited lifetime warranty. However, you should confirm the exact warranty length and stipulations prior to purchasing any film.
- Which automotive window tint is right for me? – In order to select the best film for your vehicle, you should consult a professional window film dealer. Dealers offer a wide range of products in a variety of shades and colors, as well as different styles and performance benefits. You should also consider the laws regarding vehicle window tint in your State. For a chart that gives an overview of the current laws, click HERE.
- Which window tint installation shop is right for me? – Never compromise. There are tons of companies in your area to choose from. Ensure that you have found the best professional window film installer by comparing customer service, prices, quality of products and brands, previous work, and the dealer’s overall reputation, as well as the reputation of the manufacturer or manufacturers of the window film they sell.
If you would like more information regarding the questions above and your vehicle tint options, click HERE. You can contact us directly by calling 949-515-8468 (TINT) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out why we are the #1 source for automotive window tinting in the Costa Mesa, California area.